- Collection of information
- How your information is used
- Security of your information
- Some terminology
Information collected from visitors to the Online Advantage website
We do not collect personal information about individuals except when you knowingly provide personal or corporate information. If you provide Online Advantage with details such as your name, e-mail address, mailing address or telephone number, Online Advantage may use this information to alert you to product upgrades, special offers, updated information, and new services. Online Advantage does not sell or share information about you as an individual with any other entity.
Information collected from Online Advantage registrants
Because it is necessary for the purposes of authentication, billing and customer service, we collect personal information from each corporate registrant, including company name, mailing address, user id and password, contact name, email address and other contact information.
Use of visitor information
We may use information you provide to alert you to product upgrades, special offers, updated information, and new services. Online Advantage does not share information about you as an individual with any other entity.
Use of Online Advantage registrant’s information
The personal information you provide to us will be used by Online Advantage strictly, for the purpose of providing customer service and to complete billing procedures. We share the minimum amount of personal information to any financial intermediary that is required to verify credit card transactions and complete a secure payment process.
We do not share registrants’s information with third parties except in the following circumstances:
- Disputes – your name and contact information will be available to any organisation or arbitrator involved in resolving a dispute.
- Legal requirements – We will disclose information to the extent it is necessary in order to comply with applicable law, and legal or government authorities.
Access to your personal information
As a registered user, you have the opportunity to select your own login identification and password, thus allowing you constant access to all the personal information that you provide to us. You have the right to access and correct your personal information and account details at any time, either by using the Admin services of our website or by contacting us at Online Advantage using the details provided on our “Contact Us” page.
Online Advantage will always protect the personal and corporate information you share with us. Online Advantage stores information internally in a secure environment.Your account information (including personal information) resides on a secure server.
We follow the industry standard of safeguarding your confidential, personal information through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. The SSL exists so that whenever personal, credit card or other identifiable information is transmitted to or from our site, it is secure. However, you should be aware that “perfect” security does not yet exist on the Internet and no encryption technology is immune from failure.
Access to your account information is available only through a unique login id and password selected by you. Your account information is password protected in order to protect your information from alteration or misuse.
Cookies are not used on the Online Advantage website.
This site contains links to other sites and Online Advantage is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
If you have any questions about our online Privacy Policies or procedures, please contact us by using the details provided on our “Contact Us” page.
- Registrant – an individual or corporate entity who registers to participate in business-to-business (B2B) commerce.
- Visitor – an individual visiting our website.
- Personally identifiable information is information that can be used to uniquely identify you or the business entity such as company name, contact name, email address, mailing address.
- Anonymous information is information used to analyse how the website is being used, such as browser, navigation of the site, time of day, time spent on the site and I.P. address.