Terms & Conditions of Use
- Acceptable Site Use
- Your Account
- Limitation on Liability
- Site Warranty
- Intellectual Property
The site may only be used for lawful purposes to visit the Online Advantage website and/or register and use the services offered by Online Advantage. Your continued use of the website is deemed to be acceptance, and you agree to:
- access the site only by way of the interface provided for use in accessing the site and any software or data contained within the site
- comply with all procedures, policies, requirements or regulations as defined by Online Advantage
- keep password and account details confidential and not to disclose or share your password with third parties
- use your password only for authorised purposes
- comply with any applicable local, state, federal or international law
- make no attempt whatsoever to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising the site and found on this web site
- not operate any device, software or routine that may interfere with the proper functioning of the site
- not impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the site’s infrastructure
In addition, your use of the site is subject to additional disclaimers that may appear throughout the site.
You are responsible for maintaining your account with available credit. If you provide credit card details, you are responsible for providing a valid credit card number with available credit at the time of purchase. You represent and warrant that you are an authorised user of any such credit card.
In no event, will Online Advantage be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, including but not limited to loss of profits, goodwill, use data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of the inability to use the site or any other matter relating to the site.
You expressly acknowledge and agree that your use of the site is at your own risk. The sites is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis with no warranty. Online Advantage does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of this information and materials, and expressly disclaims liability for any errors and/or omissions in this information and materials. To the maximum extent by law, Online Advantage disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind, whether express, implied or statutory.
In addition, Online Advantage does not warrant, guarantee or make any representations regarding the security of accounts, or that this site is free from destructive materials, including but not limited to computer viruses, hackers and other technical sabotage. Nor does it warrant, guarantee or make any representations that access to this site will be fully accessible at all times, uninterrupted or error-free.
You agree not to violate the security of the site including, but not limited to:
- accessing data not intended for you
- logging on to a server or account that you are not authorised to access
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the system or network
- breaching security or authentication measures without proper authorisation
- attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network by way of submitting a virus, overloading, spamming
- sending unsolicited email of products or services to any email address listed on the site
You agree and acknowledge that violations of the site’s security may result in civil or criminal liability, and that Online Advantage will investigate any possible violation of the site security and may involve and cooperate with law enforcement agencies in prosecuting users involved in such violations.
As a registrant of Online Advantage, you will receive a user id and password allowing access to an account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the user id/password and the account. You are fully responsible for the activities that occur under your account or password, whether authorised by you or not. In the event of unauthorised use of the user id/password or any other breach of security on the account, you agree to immediately notify Online Advantage. Online Advantage is not liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these terms.
Online Advantage, Online Mobile, Online 2000, Online B2B and Online B2C are trademarks of UniPix Software Pty Ltd. You agree not to display or use in any manner, the Online Advantage, Online Mobile, Online 2000, Online B2B and Online B2C logos without prior written permission from UniPix Software Pty Ltd. All other trademarks are the property of their respective holders.