Business To Consumer (B2C)
E-Commerce is not just about increasing Sales. It is also about increasing productivity, reducing inefficiencies, cutting costs and improving relationships with your customers. To be successful, it requires the integration of your systems, up-to-date knowledge about your products and services and related information that will motivate your customers to keep coming back to your site.
The Online Advantage B2C module is your product catalogue brought to life in a web based format with the power to take orders online and deliver valuable product knowledge without any additional load on your customer service department.
Our B2C portal allows you to provide information to prospects, individuals/retail customers and one-off purchasers who are essentially anonymous to you until they place an order. It can even be configured as a simple online Catalogue. Open up your product range to the world 24 x 7 and let your products sell themselves whilst you focus on other business issues.
Take a look at this sample B2C web portal system One Stop Computer Shop.
- Self-serving – with 24 x 7 access, you can keep your business open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Your customers can use your portal to place their own orders, check on product pricing and availability, download he latest news and more whenever they want
- Automated – the web based portal talks directly to the accounting and inventory components of your Online Advantage back-office system
- Personalised – by delivering tailored customer-specific content (pricing, products, news etc.). Your customers can browse your complete product range via the product catalogue, or only the parts you want them to see
- Product Catalogue – you structure the menu navigation using product type, product group, supplier brand, product categories and sub-categories. View product catalogue information, including product details, pricing, photos and product availability
- Secure Access – have your Online B2C secure via a secured (SSL) encrypted connection as shown by the padlock icon in the status bar of the browser window
- Consistency – all the features of the B2C module are available in B2B system in a similar style without needing to maintain two systems
- Product Walker – an automated tool to highlight new products, promotions or specials as a rotating display on your site
- Home Page – the “Welcome Page” for your B2C portal can show visitors whatever you want to from: your Product Catalogue, the Product Walker, a static page, a flash presentation or some combination as required
- Order Charges – apply automatic order surcharges based on rules like minimum order value
- Catalogue Features – built-in flexibility that will automatically show product Colour and Size options where appropriate, along with Complementary/Companion and Alternative products where they exist
- Knowledge Base – use your portal to publish information about your products linking to web pages, other products, technical specifications, “how to” guides, documentation, pictures, videos, product specialists via email addresses, spread-sheets, and pretty much anything you can think of
- Service Surcharges – include “service” charges on your Product Catalogue where they relate to specific types of products
- Latest News – provide customers with your latest news, promotions, new products as required
- Product Search – let your customers search for your products using your Product Code, Product Description, Extra Description, your Supplier’s Product Code and Bar Code number
- Payment Gateway – customers can order direct and pay online with EFT transfer directly to your bank account or via “offline” checkout methods
- Ordering – product selection via the product catalogue, adding or remove items in the shopping basket/order and then viewing the online order before confirming the order with optional “Order Confirmation” print. Even lets customers include their own order number in the transaction, adjust shipping/delivery method and delivery instructions
- Reliable – designed and developed by a company you know and trust. Our E-Commerce portal has been built to maximise your investment in Online Advantage
- Cost Effective – our B2C portal can be implemented quickly and without significant capital outlay using a pay as you grow pricing mechanism
- Secure – with state of the art security, firewalls and intrusion detection along with 24 x 7 monitoring and management your E-Commerce could not be in safer hands
- Time Saving – let customers serve themselves and save you the time to take orders, look up product information, stock availability, pricing and so much more
- Remain Competitive – retain your ability to compete in the marketplace because some companies may not deal with you if you don’t offer an e-Business presence. Avoid the perception that you cannot respond as quickly as your competition
- Reduce Selling Costs – electronic catalogues reduce the need to produce and distribute paper catalogues
- Accuracy – reduce your order management costs by receiving correct orders from your customers the first time. Just imagine…fewer customer queries…save time resolving inaccurate orders…no more lost orders
- Expand Markets – trade in a larger community and potentially grow the business. Access customers that were previously inaccessible due to geographic location
- Real Time – any change in information, data, price, availability or order status is instantly reflected on your portal without ANY extra effort
- Sales Agility – implement price changes, introduce new products, implement short-term promotions quickly and easily. You can run instantaneous special pricing that you can change easily every month, week, day, hour or minute!